Sunday, November 23, 2008

Little of this, Little of that...

The kids loved making rolls with grandma. They were so proud of them. Gunner kept saying "I am a chef Grandpa." They also didn't mind being the taste testers. We also made "Pluckin' Bread" that night.



Rock Band with Heather, Jeff, Brooke and Jason. Notice Jim and Jason thinking that they are rockstars! Thanks for always making your house so much fun Heather and Jeff!


Josh and Kyra's wedding Nov 10th. Who would have ever guessed that this day would actually come?!




Wendi and Jim just being lazy on a Sunday night.



3 comments:

Kristine said...

Looks like fun! I haven't seen Brooke forever! Still as cute as ever!

Wahines in Bikinis said...

i cant wait for rock band two with the drum set that has the cymbals oh man happy day!

Jaimie said...

Wendi, I am so glad you found me! That is cool that your husband served his mission in Taiwan. I am living in Fengyuan if he ever was in that area. I have only been here for 3 weeks now, but so far so good. I'm really excited because Chinese New Year is coming up soon :) How are you?