Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunny Orlando, Florida


















In March we decided to go to Orlando for Spring Training for the Atlanta Braves. We had a blast. There is nothing like a little baseball, mixed with a little rain and tornado watches, with a lot of roller coasters and a space shuttle launch to top it all off.
The first night we were there, we went to a Pirate dinner show.  We were all really excited for it.  It ended up being ok.  We were all really tired from our red eye flight that morning.  The next couple of days were filled with baseball and visiting with Aunt Lynn and Uncle Glenn.  We went to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.  We also went to an AMAZING show called Cirque Du Soleil.  If you ever have a chance to see this show, do it!  
One of coolest things that happened was that we were able to see the space shuttle, Endeavor, launch.  When I say "we" I mean everyone except for me.  I got food poisoning that night and every time I got up to move, it all started again.  I had to sit in the rental van the whole time.  I have to say, I did see a rather large flash of light though.  It was a great trip to get away from the cold weather of Utah and enjoy some much needed r & r.




7 comments:

chadandsydney said...

Wendi you did it!! I am so glad to see pictures of you guys its the most i have seen you in months and its sad that i see you more on pictures than in person.to say the least i am so glad you updated your blog!!!

Erin The Great said...

I like the pics! To track your blog traffic, you install google analytics. you have to sign up and then put a code somewhere... i don't know how one would go about that with a blogspot blog. i'll look into it for you though.

Anonymous said...

Oh man I miss Central Florida! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun.

The Moore Family said...

Finally!!!! I love it. Looks like you had a great time in Florida...I am so jealous

Kristine said...

I'm jealous! <3 Atlanta!
Looks like you had tons of fun!

Beck said...

How fun! Your trip sounds like so much fun. I love theme parks that would have been awesome and how freakin cool is that about the launch too! Sorry you were sick though :( bummer. I am pregnant again with #3 wish me luck...haha! Im a little nervous but excited at the same time. We find out what we're having June 4th so I will keep you posted.

Silverwolf73 said...

yeah it was a great time!